Completion date: August 2017
SCS was engaged to partially demolish an existing public amenity building and construct a new building at the same site located in the shopping centre car park at Pinewood
Shopping Centre, Mt Waverley. A number of plans were instigated to ensure smooth operation with little disruption to the existing car park and the local environment. These included executing environmental sustainable practices and procedures, OH&S management systems, a site safety plan, and risk management implementation. SCS also supplied all labour, materials, plant and equipment for the completion of works. The amenities were closed to the public through the construction process and signs installed to direct to the temporary toilets to ensure the utmost safety for local residents. All the deliveries had to be carefully planned and coordinated closely with the Pinewood Shopping Centre activities to minimise disruption to local residents, businesses, and visitors.
- Demolition of brickwork walls, brick paving, underground services and garden bed
- Associated Electrical and Hydraulic works
- Supply and Installation of new roof
- Supply & installation of new internal and external claddings as documented by the council
- Supply & installation of new floor coverings as documented by the council